On Up With Chris Hayes this morning, Chris offered some badly needed revisionist wisdom about conservatism. He mentions a certain book by a certain political theorist…Start watching at 5:40. And if you haven’t bought that certain book of that certain theorist, it’s now available, at last, in paperback, for $13, here. Maybe you should, um, buy it.
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
- RT @jordanbks: New York Times accused of treating Latin political leaders differently gu.com/p/3g2jx/tw @coreyrobin 21 hours ago
- @zackbeauchamp That was masterful! 1 day ago
- RT @zackbeauchamp: One more time - Here's the inside story of how Harvard approved Jason Richwine's dissertation and why it's wrong: http:/… 1 day ago
- @prplmnkydw "The odd-bedfellow combination of their idealism with neocons' ideology" 1 day ago
- @prplmnkydw @StephenWalt nowhere does walt say "they are ultimately responsible for it." 1 day ago
Alex Gourevitch Andrew Sullivan Antonin Scalia Barack Obama birth control Brad DeLong Brooklyn College Chris Hayes Digby Doug Henwood Edmund Burke Ezra Klein Frederick Douglass Friedrich Hayek George W. Bush Glenn Greenwald Gordon Lafer Greg Grandin Hannah Arendt Hayek Israel Joseph de Maistre Karl Marx Katha Pollitt Katie Roiphe Lewis Fidler libertarianism Ludwig von Mises Matt Yglesias Mike Konczal Milton Friedman Mitt Romney neoliberalism New York Times Nietzsche Obama Paul Krugman Rick Perlstein Rick Perry Ronald Reagan Ross Douthat slavery Ta-Nehisi Coates Taxes Venezuela